In no particular order:
– Waiting for an apology that is never gonna come is exhausting. You may as well let that that shit go and keep it moving.
– Silence is an answer. Accept it as such.
– You are the only person that you will spend the rest of your life with 24/7 so you had better make sure that you love you. I’m so serious.
– Don’t be too big/proud/too much of an asshole to admit your own faults. Be humble. Have grace. Apologize when you should.
– You don’t have to be the kind of person that hurt you. You’re better than that.
– If it seems too good to be true, it is. On some very basic level, you already know this but for some reason we try to convince ourselves otherwise.
– No matter who gives up on you, don’t give up on yourself.
– Remember who you were before the world tried to break you. Get back up and try again. Maybe take a nap first.
– Keep going. Keep trying. Keep smiling. Keep shining.